Option Resource Documents
- Early Learning Professional Self-Assessment: Reflect on your own practices. After self-evaluating, identify areas that you would like to work on improving.
- Action/Improvement Plan: Reflect on the areas of professional conduct that has been discussed. Then write your own personal statement of commitment in your own words.
- Teacher Self-Evaluation From, Carol Murphy, former director of the La Crescenta Presbyterian Center for Children in La Crescenta, California, www.ChildCareExchange.com
- Self-Assessment for Administrators of Child Care Programs, The North Carolina Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development
- Strengthening Families Self-Assessment for Family Child Care Providers, Center for Study of Social Policy